The following contract vacancies are to be filled under District Health Society, Zilla Parishad, Satara
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 07
NVHCP-1 (DH Satara)
RBSK-5 (DH Satara-2, Koregaon-1, Dahiwadi-1, SDH Phaltan-1)
NUHM UHC Satara-1
Qualification : B.Pharm/D.Pharm and Higher will be Preferred
Salary : Rs 17,000/- pm
Age Limit : 43 year
Terms and Conditions
1) The above posts are on contract basis and the appointment will be for 11 months.
2) The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the state government but are purely contract posts. The post will not have the right of permanence and the service rules of the government will not be applicable for these posts.
3) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
4) A lump sum honorarium will be paid every month for the above contract posts.
5) It should be noted that if a retired specialist / officer is selected, the honorarium for the post will be measured and paid as per the prescribed guidelines received from the state level.
6) The number of vacancies in the advertisement and the place of appointment may change and also the place of appointment may change. Chief Executive Officer, Z.P. Reserved by Satara. Candidates will not be able to object to any change in the post as per the guidelines. Candidates who have obtained academic qualification online during the Covid 19 period will be eligible for the posts as per education.
7) Preference will be given to those with experience and higher educational qualification.
8) Candidates should submit separate application for each post if they want to apply for more than one post.
9) When applying for more than one post, along with the application, the priority list of posts should be submitted to the pre-interview office.
10) The list of eligible / ineligible candidates in the selection process, information about the recruitment process will be published on the website of Zilla Parishad satara.gov.in.
11) Priority will be given on the basis of merit number in the selection list. If the candidate uses any pressure mechanism in this regard, the candidate will be selected.
12) On the day of advertisement, the maximum age limit for the post will be 38 years for non-reserved category and 43 years for reserved category. Also, the age limit for candidates working under NHM will be relaxed for 5 years.
13) The selection process for the above posts will be scrutinized according to the number of applications received and a merit list will be prepared. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Last Date : 10th January, 2022 till 6:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database