This appointment will be till 31st March 2022 and can be extended further if the work is found satisfactory and continuation of National AIDS Control Program and the post is approved by NACO, Government of India. This contract service will not be considered as government service and the candidate will not submit any claim for government service in future. The details of the said post at the hospital level, monthly honorarium and the name of the center are as follows.
Post : Pharmacist
Name of Centre : ARTC (Anti Retro Viral Therapy Centre)
Place of Posting : Govt. Medical College, Haldwani, Nainital
Monthly Remuneration (In Rs.) : Rs 13,000/-
Qualification & Experience (As per NACO, GoI)
1) Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR
2) diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care
Note : Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
Terms and Conditions
1. No traveling/daily allowance will be paid to the candidate appearing for the interview.
2. The contract period will be till March 31, 2022, which can be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance of the selected candidate and the continuation of the National AIDS Control Programme.
3. To work on the above posts, the maximum age limit of the candidate is 62 years and the minimum age limit for applying is 21 years.
4. Application form will be received through registered post/speed post only. Applications received through any other means will not be considered.
5. The envelope of the application form must be superscribed "Name of the post applied for - ..............."
6. Candidate should submit all self-attested enclosures (educational certificate, necessary registration certificate as per qualification, experience certificate etc.) on prescribed format to Uttarakhand State AIDS Control Committee, Directorate General of Health Services, Red Cross Bhawan, Village Danda Lakhor, Po.O. Gujrada, (Near IT Park) Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun - 248001 must reach the scheduled date - 28-12-2021 by 05:00 PM through Registered Post / Speed Post only. Applications received late due to postal etc. will not be considered.
7. The number of all the enclosures will have to be mentioned with the application form and it will be mandatory for the candidate to self-attest all the attachments. No additional records will be accepted during the interview or after the due date of receipt of the application form.
9. After the shortlisting of the received applications, a letter will be sent to the eligible candidates for interview / computer test through registered post.
10. E-mail and mobile number, WhatsApp number must be mentioned in the application form to get information by the candidate.
11. Separate application form will have to be sent by the candidate for applying for more than one post.
12. At the time of interview, the candidate will have to show all the original certificates of educational qualification, registration certificate and experience certificate, failing which the candidate will not be included in the interview. During the interview, the preference list of the hospital will be taken from the candidate and after the final selection process, according to the final merit list, the hospital will be allotted according to the preference of the candidate.
14. Even after the final selection, if the candidate is found ineligible at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
15. The number of published posts may increase / decrease.
16. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the above notification and interview without assigning any reason.
17. The full right of the selection process is reserved with the Member Secretary, Uttarakhand State AIDS Control Committee. The decision of the Member Secretary will be final.
Last Date : 28-12-2021 by 05:00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database