AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Post : Clinical research coordinator
Walk in interview for post of research coordinator for intramural funded project titled study of correlation between serum copper, serum zinc, copper-zinc ratio and disease severity scores in sickle cell disease patients
Period of contract :- The post will be initially for a period of six (6) Months extendable upto twelve (12) Months depending on candidates' performance.
Age Limit :- Not Exceeding Thirty five (35) Years as on date of interview
Consolidated Salary (per month) : 22,000/- (twenty-two thousand) Rupees per month
Essential Educational Qualification
1. Science graduate or Pharmacy graduate.(Clinical research diploma/degree holder will be preferred)
2. The candidate should have minimum experience of six months as clinical research coordinator
Essential Experience (if required)
Clinical research coordinator
• Good English communication skills. Good skills in reading handwritten Notes / Doctor's prescription. Basic knowledge of medical terms and terminologies.
• Basic knowledge of Computer
• Ensure that clinical research studies are conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice (GCP) guidelines, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Review informed consent document procedures.
• Ensure accurate data entering and reporting maintain site source documents, medical records and site files
• interpret data to identify protocol deviations and risks to subject safety data integrity.
• Only full time experience after obtaining essential qualification will be considered for the posts.
1. Have to work in general medicine opd & ward.
2. He/she will be required for coordinating with PI at study sites at headquarters, study monitoring, for collection of data and follow up of participants in the cohort.
3. All the data recording, reporting and entries.
4. Collection of the blood sample from patients and control subjects.
5. All work assigned by PI for the project.
6. This project may require calling the patient, helping or guiding them in the hospital and follow up for any events.
Nature of Duty : shift duty
How to Apply
Candidates are required to bring the duly filled application form in the attached format along with all original mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification and experience certificate (if any), any one original photo bearing identity card issued by any Government authority (Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving license) and one set photocopy of each document. Candidates failing to bring any of the above documents will not be allowed to appear for interview and/or written examination.
Through walk in Interview: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
Terms and conditions of appointment
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS initially for a period of 06 (six) months with effect from the date of joining, extendable upto 12 (Twelve) Months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary without assigning any reason or on failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. Candidates should note that their appointment will be for the Project only and they will NOT be the employees of AIIMS Raipur.
2. No other/ additional allowances other than the consolidated salary mentioned will be admissible. The appointee shall NOT be entitled to any of the benefits available to other employees of AIIMS Raipur appointed on regular basis.
3. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The appointee shall not have any right or claim to appointment on regular basis in AIIMS Raipur on any post.
5 The appointee shall be on whole time appointment for the project concerned and shall not accept any other assignment paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. If required, the appointee may be subjected to medical examination from the competent medical board for which he/she will have before the designated medical authority.
7. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview/written test and for joining the duties in case of selection.
8. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DOP&Ts OM No. 12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated 12.4.1985 as amended from time to time.
9. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her is found to be incorrect/false or if he he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as may be deemed necessary by the competent authority.
10. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
12. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidate will be final and no representations in this regard will be entertained.
13. Final result will be declared on the website of AIIMS Raipur and selected candidates will be informed through email.
14. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of AtIMS Raipur (aiimsraipur.edu.in)for updates regarding this recruitment. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates regarding change in date and time of interview/written exam.
Date and time of interview and address of the venue : 18.02.2022,FRIDAY (12:30PM), Medical superintendent office, gate no.1. AIIMS, Raipur.
Reporting time : Submission of documents for verification is 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, Candidates will not be allowed after the scheduled reporting time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database