Balod is a town at the bank of river Tandula, is formally known as District headquarter in the state of Chhattisgarh, India since 01/01/2012. Balod is 44 Km from Dhamtari and 58 Km from Durg. Adjoining to the district headquarter there is Tandula(Adamabad) dam built on river Sukha and Tandula in 1912. Balod is located at 20.73 degree North and 81.2 degree East. It has an average elevation of 324 metres (1063 feet above Mean Sea Level). Balod is situated in the centre of Chhattisgarh.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Salary : Rs 12,000/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) & Live Registrastion in Pharmacy Registrastion Council.
Other guidelines for advertised posts:
01. The number of advertised posts is variable.
02. It is mandatory for medical officer to be registered with MCI alive.
03. Candidates for the post of Medical Officer should fill the attached application form in the given date and time, along with the original and photocopy of the entire document, be sure to be present on 05/12/2020.
04. The necessary self-attested documents for the staff nurse are as follows- 01 Age related proof 02 Marks of class X and XII and all marks list related to prescribed educational qualification
03 Chg, living registration certificate of Nursing Council / Pharmacy Registration.
05. In case of not getting priority for medical officer, residents of Chhattisgarh will be given opportunity to applicants from other states.
06. In the appointment of vacant posts from advertisement post number 03 to 07, only the candidates of Balod district will be eligible, the candidates of other district will be kept in ineligible category.
07. No other allowance / facility will be payable to the selected candidates other than honorarium.
08. Recruitment to the above posts is purely temporary. In the event of regular recruitment to the said post by the government, the service will be deemed to end automatically.
09. Appointment can be terminated at any time after giving notice to the selected candidate. Similarly, the said candidate will have to give information about one month before resigning, otherwise one month's salary will be deposited by him.
10. In the event of not finding a candidate according to merit, the right to relax the Yogita will be the right of the District Selection Committee chairman.
11. The said post will be transferred and according to the appointment order it will be mandatory to give presence in the posting place. The appointment of the selected candidate will be automatically canceled in the event of not giving his presence in the designated time and place of posting.
12. Applications will be made only to eligible candidates who are determined as advertised in the advertisement.
13. The right of appointment will not be obtained by being selected on the post applied for. The final appointment will depend on the actual availability of vacancies and other necessary procedures / criteria.
14. All documents attached with the application form should be properly lodged and the page number should also be mentioned.
• 02 marks per year (for a maximum of 10 marks, 05 years)
• Experience certificate will be valid only for government institutions and public institutions and government financial aided institutions (eg SHRC) or undertaking.
• It will be mandatory to attach the appointment order of the employer with the experience certificate. Without which points of experience will not be counted.
• It is mandatory to have an inward-outward number of office in the attached experience certificate, the marks of experience will not be counted if the candidate attaches experience proof without the inward-outward number.
• Candidates working for free will not be provided experience.
16. At any stage of the selection process, it is found that any type of pressure is being exerted by a candidate in some way or attempting to influence the fair selection process. So their application will be rejected and no claim will be accepted in this regard.
17. The District Selection Committee Chairman, District Balod, will have all the authority to take a final decision on any dispute and problem arising during the recruitment process.
18. It is mandatory to attach all the list and other documents to be attached with the application itself, verified by yourself.
19 Applications received after the registration period will not be considered.
20. During the honorarium / pay scale interview of medical officer, after the discussion of the selection committee a lump sum will be determined on the basis of subject and experience.
Last Date : 5th December, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database