Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
Post : Project Assistant (PA)
Name of the Project : “Discovery and understanding of new glycosylation methods”.
Funding agency : Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)
Project Code : 31420499
Minimum Educational Qualification : M.Sc. / M. Pharm / Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
Preference : Candidate having experience in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Organic Synthesis will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment : Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments : Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA to Rs. 24,840/- + 24% HRA per month depending upon the experience
Age : Not more than 28 years as on last date of application
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before January 06, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 57/2020” and “Project Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
• List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
• Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. 6. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
See All Other Jobs in our Database