National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoH&FW) is seeking applications from qualified candidates under NPMU for Implementation of “India COVID 19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Strengthening Package” for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Post : Junior Consultant (Programme Assistant)
APROJECT BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES
An outbreak of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus strain has been spreading rapidly across the world since December 2019, following the diagnosis of initial cases in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. In response to the rapid rise of COVID- 19 cases in India, the India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Project has been initiated by the Government of India (GOI). The project objectives is to prevent, detect, and respond to the threat posed by COVID-19 and strengthen national health systems for preparedness in India.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Junior Consultant (Program Assistant) will work closely with the MOHFW and its three implementing agencies the National Health Mission (NHM), the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), and the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) to support the following tasks:
1. Assist the respective project component in smooth functioning and day to day coordination
2. Focal point for all data for the respective project component and maintain data bank of the same
3. Prepares correspondence, reports, presentations and other written materials from oral instructions and written communication
4. Assists in provision of data-driven information that contributes to the process of descriptive and analytic information routinely collected and reported regarding program evaluation
5. Support the implementation of quality project activities through a provision or coordination for technical assistant
6. Any other job assigned as per project need by the reporting officer
Essential Qualification / Requirements
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University At least 5 years or more Post Qualification experience
Certificate in Computer Application
The overall in-charge of Jr. Consultant (Programme Assistant) would be the nodal officer COVID-19, MoHFW.
Age : Upto 40 years and ready to travel extensively
Remuneration : Maximum up to Rs. 60,000/- per month
Location : Delhi
To Apply : Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org only, by 18-Dec-2020. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database