Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions & Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision – to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Senior Research Scientist
• Execution of NCE projects, generic projects and line extension projects using QbD principle.
• Preparation and/or review of literature summary and development report to the assigned product.
• Involve in execution and/or supervision of formulation development, process development and manufacturing of GMP batches to the assigned product.
• Preparation and/or review of technical documents like MFC, BMR, BPR and Stability protocol etc. following the GDP.
• Execution and/or supervision of scale up and pilot batches in pilot under GMP condition.
• Preparation and/or review of technology transfer documents and transfer of technology to manufacturing site, if required.
• Performing and/or supervision calibration and maintenance of R&D instruments and equipment
• Procuring/ indenting materials and machines change parts related to concern projects
• Maintain safe and hygienic condition in respective department
• Ensuring the use of personal protective equipment whenever required during batch execution
• Attending training related to FD, EHS and QA (if applicable)
• All generated waste to be sent to concerned person and must be comply with EHS requirements
• Communicating and interacting with international and national clients
• Preparing and/or reviewing of proposals for upcoming new projects
Qualification : M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics / Ph.D
Location : Gujarat-Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th January, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database