Recruitment for honorarium on bulk honorarium basis only (for a specific period of six months only) Detailed public instruction. Interested candidates with academic qualification should be present at the specified date, time and place as mentioned in below. Candidates will be required to follow the overall guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19, such as the use of masks and maintaining social distance during the interview.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 08
a) Passed Higher Secondary School Examination (Science Branch)
b) Diploma in Pharmacology (D.Pharm.)
c) Candidate Graduate in Pharmacology Preference
d) 03 years experience
Salary : Rs 9000/-
1) As the posts are in the form of bulk honorarium for a maximum net period of 6 months, no separate order will be issued in this regard.
2) The full authority of the recruitment process, to increase or decrease the posts, to suspend the recruitment process at any stage, to change the terms and conditions, to change the place of appointment and all other rights belong to this office. Right to do more Hon. Reserved by Municipal Commissioner, Malegaon.
3) While selecting the candidates, the minimum educational qualification should be the same as mentioned in the public notice.
4) As per the policy of Maharashtra government EPF The amount will be deducted from the honorarium payable.
5) If the work of the selected candidate is not satisfactory during the period of appointment on the basis of bulk honorarium, the appointment of honorarium of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
6) Only eligible candidates will be interviewed after scrutiny of candidates' certificates. It should be noted that an ineligible candidate will not be considered for the interview.
7) Travel for the interview will not be allowed for me and any other allowances.
8) As these posts are temporary for a specific period only and for the purpose of disposing of works on the basis of bulk honorarium, it should be noted carefully that no permanent benefits of this post will be admissible and cannot be claimed.
9) The age limit for general candidates will be 18 to 38 years and for backward classes 18 to 43 years. However, the maximum age condition will not be applicable to the eligible candidates who are providing medical services as Covid-19 and other periods as medical officers in the municipal service.
10) As the honorarium recruitment process will be transparent, we should not fall prey to any malpractice in this regard.
11) In case of any direct or indirect pressure to get the appointment under this honorarium recruitment process, it should be seriously mentioned that as a result the concerned candidate will be excluded from the recruitment process.
Interested candidates should appear on blank paper along with the following information and documents. a) Name of the post b) Full name of the candidate c) Address, mobile number, phone no. Email ID (Mobile number will be mandatory) d) Date of birth (School leaving certificate, birth certificate from SSC record, etc.) Attested copy of SC mark sheet, HSC mark sheet, passing year marks and certificate in case of academic qualification for the post, mark sheet in case of higher educational qualification, attested copy of Government ITI certificate and other required certificates should be present along with passport size photo.
Walk in Interview
Date : 07/01/2021
Time : 12:00 to 2:00 pm
Venue : Municipal Corporation Office, opp Killa, Malegaon
See All Other Jobs in our Database