MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai, is a deemed to be University offering UG/PG/PhD programs in Medical. Nursing. Physiotherapy, Bio-medical'Paramedicai, Rehabilitation disciplines through its constituent colleges/schools/departments situated at Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad campuses. With app. 4000 students and 500 strong faculty base, it continuously strives ahead to impart quality education and provide affordable health services through its attached NABH certified teaching hospitals.
Teaching Positions at Constitute Units
• Name of the Posts - Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, SR/Tutor/Demonstrator
• In all Medical disciplines (Pre-clinical / Para-Clinical / Clinical) Nursing / Physiotherapy / Biotechnology / Genetics / Clinical Nutrition / Hospital Administration / Prosthetics & Orthotics / Biomedical / Paramedical Sciences.
• Qualifications and Experience as per the National Regulatory Councils/ Commissions.
Administrative Position at University
• Name of the Posts :- Controller of Examinations, Director (Research). Director (Student Welfare), Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer
• Preference will be given to those having relevant/ required Experience.
Head - Pharmacist (MGM Hospital, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai)
• M. Pharma, MBA with minimum 10 years of experience of work at 500 bedded hospital pharmacy
Eligible candidates need to apply with their CV mentioning “Position applied for. ” in the subject line to Email id: email@example.com up to 15th December, 2020)
See All Other Jobs in our Database