Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NCR BSC) located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Project Associate-II - 01 post
Project : Preclinical, and Pharmacokinetics Evaluations of select AYUSH Herbal Extracts / Formulations for Mitigating SARS-CoV2 Associated Pathologies PI : Dr. Madhu Dikshit
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and experience : Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science or Pharmacology from a recognized University with two years’ experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
Desirable Experience :
Experience in in-vitro screening of compounds / herbal extracts.
Monthly Emoluments : (i) Rs.35,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) Rs. 28,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 11th December 2020 at 10:30 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster,3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad -121001
Research Fellow - 01 post
Project : Adaptive Molecular Diagnostics PI : Dr. Bhabatosh Das
Age limit : 32 years
Minimum Qualification and experience : MSc in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology with one year’s of post qualification research experience in cell biology or microbiology or genomics from a R&D institute.
Desirable Experience :
Experience in cell biology or microbiology or genomics from a R&D institute.
Monthly Emoluments : (i) Upto Rs.32,000/- per month
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 15th December 2020 at 11:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster,3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad -121001
NOTE : The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test/interview.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR -10 years, ii) OBC -13 years (iii) SC/ST -15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/presentation.
8. Outstation SC/ST/ PwBD candidates called for the interview/written test/skill test will be paid to &fro second class railway fare, as per Govt, of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email,
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database