Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance scheme is unique in its applicability since no other State/ government agency has provided universal health coverage to the poor. The choice of hospital for treatment is with the patient. The entire process from the time of conduct of health camps to the screening, diagnosing , treatment, follow- up and claim payment is made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud. The scheme is complimentary to facilities available in government hospitals and put together provides Universal Health Coverage to BPL population including Prevention, Primary care and In-Patient care.
Post : Aarogya Mithra
No of posts : 03 [01- ST(G) 01- ST(W) 01-OC-VH(W)]
Pay Net Salary : Net Salary 12,000/-
Age : Should be below 65 Years
A. B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, Pharma-D, B.Sc Medical Lab- Technology with good academic record.
i. Excellent communication skills.
ii. Should read, speak, and write Telugu and English.
iii. Should have computer knowledge and efficient in MS office.
iv. Shall have basic understanding of Medical / Surgical specialties, and Hospitals administration
Method of recruitment : Outsourcing
Application Processing Fee : Each applicant must pay application process fees of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in Account No: 067401001328 of ICICI Bank, Kotireddi Circle Branch, Kadapa, IFSC Code: ICIC0000674, through bank payment / UPI (duly adding the account no. in UPI)
(1) Candidates applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of Applications.
(2) Recruitment shall be done only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
(3) The filled applications should be sent to the District Medical and Health Officer, D.No. 57-98-1 Akkayapalli, Shastri Nagar, Kadapa on or before - 12 -2020 (up to 05.00 PM) through registered post or in person.
(4) Computer Examination / Interviews to be held at District Head Quarters. Exact address / location will be intimated to candidates later.
(5) At the time of computer examination, the individuals must bring the Original Id Proof (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card), resume, xerox copies of certificates and also experience certificate.
1. Academic qualification - 65 Marks
2. Computer Skills - 15 Marks
3. Interview (Subject) - 20 Marks
Documents/ Certificate to be produced at the time of selection process :
Following documents/certificates, in original along with one set of photocopies are required to be brought at the time of selection process:
1. 10th Standard
3. Degree / PG from UGC recognized university
4. Caste Certificate from competent authority
5. Date of Birth
6. No Objection Certificate (If in service)
7. Concerned medical certificate for differently abled persons (if applicable)
8. Registration certificate from the concerned Nursing / Para Medical Board
Last date for submission of Applications is 05-12-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database