DH&FW Society, Yamuna Nagar invites the applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts, purely on contract basis under NHM up to 31.03.2021 or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
Post : Emergency Medical Technician
Name of Program with place of posting : Referral Transport
No. of posts : UR-1 (Readvertised)`
Essential Qualification & Experience :
(i) Registered B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy / GNM/ BSc Nursing in Haryana.
(ii) Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric. Remuneration @ Rs 11170/- consolidated per month
Age limit : Not less than 18 years or more than 42 years
Note : The candidates who had applied earlier for the post of EMT against the advt. published on 08.07.2020 in various newspapers, does not need to apply again. Their previous application will be considered automatically.
1. The interested candidates should apply on the prescribed Performa from website addressed to the undersigned giving full detail of his/her bio data, with attested photograph and attested photocopies of the certificates, experience & testimonials and the applied documents should reach to this office by 11.12.2020 upto 05:00P.M sharp .i.e. last date of document submission. and should reach for written test as per above said Schedule which is also given in the newspaper along with original certificates at 9:30 A.M Sharp in O/o Civil Surgeon Yamuna Nagar.
2. Incomplete/unsigned applications will be rejected without any information.
3. Candidates must submit a fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Bank Draft in favor of District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamuna Nagar payable at Yamuna Nagar with application form. No application will be entertained without proper fee.
4. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the interview.
5. The selected candidates will have to maintain his/her Head Quarter.
6. No. of Posts may increase/decrease. These posts may be discontinued at any time depending upon the workload, requirement or validity of the project.
7. Weight-age will be given to local candidate. Ration Card/ EPIC Card (Election)/ domicile certificate issued by the appropriate authority must be attached for claiming residency weight-age. No weightage will be given in absence of proof.
8. For the Candidates who want to apply for more than one post, they are advised to send the separate application for each post with separate requisite fees and all other supported documents. Without requisite fees no application will be considered.
9. The DD issued between date of advertisement & closing date only will be accepted.
10. The undersigned has right to cancel any of the post/interview at any time without specifying any reason.
11. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for stay etc. if required.
12. Application form complete in all respects duly filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be submitted to the Dy. Civil Surgeon, NHM, O/o Civil Surgeon, Yamunanagar, Pin-135001 before closing date .i.e 11.12.2020 upto 5:00 P.M. All the columns of the application form should be filled in. The applications will be accepted only in working days and working hours of office .i.e between 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M (saturday/sunday & on holiday office will be closed).
13. The decision of selection committee will be final. No query in this regard will be entertained.
14. If selected, candidates will not be allowed to do private practice. 15. Written test may be conducted as per the no. of candidates applied.
16. Reservation will be applicable as per Haryana state Govt. policy.
17. Service Bye Laws of NHM-2018 will be applicable.
See All Other Jobs in our Database