Work as Senior Associate Scientist / Scientist at Zoetis
Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience as Pfizer Animal Health, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Post : Senior Associate Scientist / Scientist (11152019)
This position is expected to work / provide support for following activities pertaining to efficient & cost effective Technology Development, Scale up and Technology Transfer of APIs :
1. Process Safety Studies
2. Studies on API Solid Attributes (Form, PSD, etc)
3. Scale up Data Generation
4. Process Optimization & Improvisation
5. Process Design, Simulation & Engineering
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Understanding process engineering, chemistry, safety and plant requirements
2. Support in planning / scheduling and execution of laboratory experiments
3. Facilitate pilot facility operations via required process engineering data
4. To carry out process safety studies of processes using reaction calorimeter(RC) and thermal screening unit (TSu)
5. To complete studies of different unit operations like distillation, filtration, crystallization, drying and powder processing for robust process development and scale up
6. To explore applications of newer technologies to processes
7. To accomplish process kinetics and design using the lab generated data and simulation software like Dynochem, Stavac etc.
8. Support in technology transfer of APIs at contract / In-house facilities
9. Represent department in various forums through meetings, presentations, etc.
10. Inter and intra department coordination
Person having B.Tech. and/or M.S. in Chemical Engineering with knowledge of Process Engineering and Scale up. Experience of operating and data interpretation of automated instruments like RC, Crystal16, TSu, HPLC, FBRM, etc. for more than 3 yrs would be advantageous. Suitable candidate is required to possess good computer, Oral / Written English communication skills, appropriate attitude and balanced approach for addressing and resolving technical challenges.
Qualification : B.Tech, M.Sc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th December, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database