Work as Floor Assembly Technician at Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes point of care, ultra sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers.
Post : Floor Assembly Technician - Products & Machines
- Supporting implementation of Quality Management System - ISO 9001 and OHSAS18001 & environment 14001.
- Production field Aware of all Quality management system (QMS) requirements and industrial safety
- Ensure that the machineries used are calibrated and in operational condition
- Knowledge of handling the production equipment
- Take measures to meet the industrial safety norms
- Responsible for documentation and maintaining data records of each batch manufactured
- Preferred pharmaceutical working knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA requirements preferred
- Coordinating with his team to ensure completion of manufacturing cycle
- Industry knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Preferred timely delivery of finished goods to the internal customer
- Good communication (written / verbal) and Interpersonal skills supporting implementation of Quality System - ISO 13485
- Basic knowledge required on how to operate and work on a computer. MSOffice etc. Ensure that the production team uses proper PPE
- Ensuring physical segregation of scrap material generated (if any) and disposal as per GPCB Norms and follow the related documentation.
• Science post Graduate / Graduate with chemistry or bio chemistry or microbiology preferred bio chemistry.
• 2 - 5 years knowledge of manufacturing process of Healthcare / Pharma /Medical industries.
• Supporting implementation of quality management system - ISO 9001 and OHSAS18001 & environment 14001.
Experience : 2-5 Years
Qualification : B.Sc, B. Pharm
Location : Vadodara
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Products & Machines
End Date : 20th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database