Walk in interview in Quality Control at Lupin Pharmaceuticals | M.Sc, B.Pharm
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top six pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is dedicated to delivering high-quality, branded and generic medications trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies.
Post : Executive / Officer / Jr. Officer (Analyst)
An innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company is looking for bright professionals for its API Manufacturing Facility at DABHASA, near by Vadodara, Gujarat forthe following positions:
Quality Control Candidate should be B.Sc chemistry / M.Sc Chemistry / B.Pharm with 1 to 5 years of exprience working with Pharma Industries.
Candidates must have:
• Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug /Pharma Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Scored 60% marks in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
• Freshers need not attend the interview.
• Behavioral Attributes : Customer Focus, Business Communication, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working Relationship, Passion to Excel.
• Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
Please walk-in along with your updated resume, PP Size Photo & all other relevant proof of qualifications and experiences.
Interview Date : 14 December 2019 (Saturday)
Interview Time : 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM
Interview Venue : 4th FLOOR, PRODUCTIVITY HOUSE, ALKAPURI, BARODA-390007, GUJARAT, INDIA
See All Other Jobs in our Database