Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Title of project: : "Identification of new male infertility genes in obstructive azoospermic men with congenital bilateral absence of vas deferens" funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT).
Stipend : Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA p.m
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, USER etc.
Desirable : One year Experience of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis.
Age Limit : 28 Years
Duration : One Year
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate will be as per the government rule.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept / reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two reference to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 24.12.2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database