Sanofi looking for Head
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Head - VI & Packing
- As per APU organisation, leads transversely all functions (quality, supply, engineering) of the production unit.
- Interacts directly with all HoDs on operational and strategic topics.
- Central coordination of production activities and staff.
- Responsible for creation and update of SOPs and BMRs. Assurance that all operators are certified for each operation.
- Assurance that products are manufactured according to current GMP standards along with SOPs and BMRs.
- Assurance that machines and equipment are qualified and validated and that they remain in a qualified and validated status, including maintenance.
- Assurance of knowledge and technology transfer.
- Recruitment and training of staff within his area of responsibility.
• Engineer degree, Msc pharma or science or equivalent with minimum 10 year experience in industry.
• Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
• Knowledge in manufacturing processes in pharma or similar industry for minimum 10 years.
• Ability to lead and empower people, coordinate with various functions and implement a mindset of continuous performance.
• Very good communication (writing, speaking) in English in necessary.
Experience : 10 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Mandal, India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Packing
End Date : 20th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database