Require Senior Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Senior Associate Scientist 1 (6083)
- Developing cell based assays- optimization and assay validation on different assay formats and on varying end points e.g. proliferation, internalization, mitogenicity, binding and other functional end points
- Sample analysis and screening of large molecules
- Writing of Laboratory Note Books, Data entry records, tractability of raw data, analysis and study report to ensure data integrity.
- Data analysis (SoftMax pro/PLA) and report preparation
- Ensure completion of the work as per the project timelines
- Able to learn, adapt and generate reportable data with respect to protocol/technology transfer from clients.
- Must be able to anticipate the project requirement and to give regular updates, escalating any major shortfall with respect to resources and timelines.
• M.Sc- Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Immunology; MS; M-Tech or M-Pharm
• 5 years and above industrial experience in R&D lab towards the development and execution of Bioassay & bio-potency evaluation. Experience on metabolic assays would be desirable but not must.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Req Id : 6083
End Date : 20th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database