Require Research Investigator at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Research Investigator
- PhD with 2-5 years of experience.
- Supporting all molecular biology, protein expression & purification (E. coli, Insect, Yeast, Mammalian) requirements for large molecule drug discovery programs of global pharmaceutical clients.
- Experience in cell culture will be an advantage.
- Well versed and hands-on experience in all molecular biology and protein purification techniques like cloning, V-gene sequencing, real-time PCR, RNA work, handling AKTA, chromatography, analytical QC etc. with in-depth knowledge of the process flow.
- Ability to work with various molecular biology and proteomics tools and software.
- Ability to trouble shoot and bring in innovative solutions for project completion on time.
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects.
- Experience in managing a team and provide timely inputs and guidance.
- Should have very good documentation and data management skills.
- Ability to prepare polished and error-free presentations and reports.
- Eye for details is a must.
- Must comply with all safety practices and Data integrity needs.
- Demonstrated ability in laboratory management and working with non-scientific staff.
Qualification : Ph.D
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Req Id : 6483
End Date : 20th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database