Gyani Inder Singh Institute of Professional Studies has set an excellent example of providing high quality Medical & Health Science in the finest possible educational environment at an affordable cost. This Institute is nurturing future citizens by training them and honing their skills.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following post.
Post : Professor / Associate Professor
Subject : Pharmaceutics & Quality Assurance
Qualification Essential :
1. A basic Degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948 as amended from time to time in reading any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with Fist Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of in pharmacy and experience of ten years in teaching. research industry and / or profession at the level of Associate Professor OR
II. In the event candidate is from industry and the profession. the following shall constitute as
1. First Class at Bachelor’s Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy; and
2. Signiticant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience of five years aa senior level comparable to Associate Professor / Reader or Minimum of 10 years experience in teaching and /or research and /or Industry.
1. Teaching,industrial research and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Pablished work, such as research papers patents filed/ obtained, books and or technical reports;
3. Experience of guiding the projects work dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry:
4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic research. industrial and/ or professional activities ; and
5. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D .consultancy and related activities. For avoidance of doubt it is hereby clarified that:
1. If Class or Division is not declared at the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree levels, an aggregate of >=60% or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point A verge (CGPA) is to be considered as equivalent to First Class.
2. In respect of CGPA awarded to the candidates on a 10-Point Scale, the Table of equivalent shall be provided by the University concerned followed for determining the Class obtained by them as per (1) cited above.
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Dehradun
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th December, 2019
Interested candidates may sent their detail resumes on e.mail id; email@example.com
Dr. Praveen Kumar
Gyani Inder Singh Institute of Professional Studies
See All Other Jobs in our Database