Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/ Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
Post : Pharmacist
Essential Qualification : Pharmacy Degree (3 years Full Time) from a recognized Institution / University.
AGE LIMIT (RELAXATIONS /CONCESSIONS)
a) Upper Age limit: not above 26 years as on 01.01.2020 for Unreserved Category (UR) candidates.
b) Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
c) Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non - Creamy Layer) candidates.
1. Selection of teachers will be based on 100% merit selection related branch. Merit list will be made on the basis of weightage of 100% of the total marks obtained in the technical degree / diploma examination.
2. Reservation will be applicable as per Apprenticeship Act.
3.Written by changing to CGPA Grade marks. Only applications with CGPA Grade will be rejected.
4. In the absence of a reserved class certificate, the candidate will be considered as a general class.
5. In case of any kind of recommendation or undue pressure, your application will be canceled.
6. Only passed degree / diploma candidates of the year 2017, 2018 and 2019 will be eligible to apply.
1. The format of application form 2020 - 21 proposed by HAL Kanpur will be valid.
Interested candidates send their application to
Technical training institute
Transport Aircraft Division
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Kanpur - 208008 (Uttar Pradesh
Last Date : 7th January-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database