Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : District Manager (Derma) - Cochin
Job Description :
Johnson & Johnson Janssen is recruiting for Area Sales Manager – (Dermatology), located in (location) The incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations consisting of dermatologists, cosmetologists, hair transplant surgeons, retailers, institutes, skin clinics and hospitals. In addition, you will be responsible for mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands (skin care, hair care, antifungal range) with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs. You will be responsible for development of the team in sales management, scientific capability, relationship and development of market to leverage market opportunity.
• Drive business growth in assigned territory through the team of DMs/Sr. DMs by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
• Build sustainable, long term relationships with customers including but not restricted to dermatologist, cosmetologist/aesthetic dermatologists, hair transplant surgeons, hair and skin chains, retailers and key distributors
• Meet and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in Dermatology/ top dermatology organizations such as IADVL, state bodies etc. assigned territory through regular coverage at the right frequency by team.
• Help build and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of dermatologists, general physicians & other related specialists dealing with skin and hair related diseases, cosmetologist in the assigned geography
• Ensure the availability of products through distributors and other channels as required to service the patients.
• Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs, dermatologists and other potential customers for the related therapy area – skin, hair care, fungal disease etc.
• Prepare and submit sales & other reports on timely basis, Analyze sales, Customer Coverage, reports, forecasts & documents to support the team for Improved results towards achieving Objectives.
• Develop scientific agility of self and team in therapy area of Janssen dermatology presence – acne, fungal disease, hair care etc.
• Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to develop subordinates
• Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy
• Total experience of 7—12 years of Pharmaceutical sales.
• Preferably 2- 4 years of experience in Specialty Care Sales (Dermatology)
• Preferably minimum 1-2 years of people management role
• Previous Experience in dermatology, handling skin/hair care products or aesthetic dermatology company
• Previous experience in multinational organization will be preferred
Experience : 2-12 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Cochin, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Selling Pharmaceutical
End Date : 20th January 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database