Johnson & Johnson looking for Field Business Manager
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Field Business Manager
• Territory level detailing Deliverables - Prescriptions, HCP Coverage, HCP engagement by jointly working with the MSRs
• HCP Coverage: 880 to 1320
• Chemist Coverage: 600 to 900
• Territory level business delivery from ORSL/ Johnsons Baby professional and all other detailed products
• To work closely with Customer Development team to ensure chemist servicing & POBs execution
• Executing HCP Activity Engagement Plan with the help of Activation Managers
• Owning up key core doctor’s relationship in your territory
• Ensuring timely e-reporting is done by MSRs
• Ensuring the 100% compliance.
• Ensuring compliant processes are followed by MSRs while detailing
• Mentoring & Training MSRs on detailing practices
• Reviewing MCL List & Core Chemists list on a regular frequency
• Ensuring compliance at the ground level & Ensuring MSRs are regularly trained
• First level of team management. Directly responsible for leading Outsourced MSRs
• Min 6 Years in a Pharma MNC. With min 2 years as people manager.
• Proven record on Business delivery.
• Known to CRM Skill’s.
• Successful new product launch experiences.
• Good Analytical ability
• Exposure in digital framework for reporting business review formats etc.
• Experience conducting scientific Continuous Medical Education
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : BSc/B. Pharm/B. Com
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Selling Pharmaceutical
End Date : 25th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database