Job for Pharmacy graduates at GSPC - Government Job
Gujarat State Pharmacy Council (GSPC) is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Gujarat under the Pharmacy Act of 1948, consisting of six members elected by registered pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by The Government of Gujarat, three Ex-Officio members and one member elected by Gujarat Medical Council.
Post : Registrar
The Gujarat State Pharmacy Council is looking for dynamic, co-operative, efficient, experienced, public oriented candidate having good command on Gujarati and English drafting, as well versed in computer operation.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy of a recognized University and have minimum 5 years' experience in the field of Pharmacy. Preference may be given to a candidate also possessing higher pharmacy degree/degree in Law of a Recognized University or administrative experience or both.
1. The candidate must be a Registered Pharmacist of the State Pharmacy Council.
2. The candidate must possess the working knowledge of the Computer.
• Submit duly filled form affixed w ith self-attested passport size photograph at the space provided in the application form.
• 2 passport size photographs
• Attested true copies of the supporting documents, certificates, testimonials, etc. shall be attached along with the application form.
• Qualification and experience shall be considered as on the last date of submission of application.
• Candidate already in service should submit his/her application through proper channel.
• Applications received after the last date, incomplete applications and applications not submitted through proper channel will not be considered and no intimation in this regard will be sent to the candidate.
• A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage
• Applications by Fax or by E-mail will not be considered.
• Queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview/selection of candidate will not be entertained at any stage.
• The Council shall not be held responsible for postponement or cancellation of scheduled interview for any unforeseen/unavoidable reasons.
• Proficiency in Gujarati and English is essential.
• Successful completion of 2 yrs probation period is must for Continuation of remaining tenure service.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Envelope containing application forms should bear a caption in capital letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR
The duly filled applications as per above-mentioned instructions should reach to “The President, Gujarat State Pharmacy Council, Old Nursing College Building, Block No-4/A, 3rd Floor, Opp Cancer Hospital, Gate No-6, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarvva, Ahmedabad-380 016.”, within 15 days of advertisement.
Last Date : 23rd December, 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database