Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Analytical Research Development at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Senior Executive / Executive – Analytical Research Development
• Literature Survey.
• Performance of Analytical method development of (Ophthalmic solution, Emulsion, Gel Formulation, Topical solution, Injectable Suspension and Liposome Formulation).
• Performance of Analytical Method Validation.
• Performance of drug degradation pathways.
• Execution of In-process, regular as well as stability and Lab-Scale samples analysis.
• Execution of Reverse Engineering of related dosage forms.
• Stability studies for Pharmaceutical drug products.
• Calibration of analytical instruments.
• Support of preparation of SOP’s & general procedures.
• Documentation and compilations.
• Coordinating in Internal and External audits.
• Hands-on experience in HPLC (Thermo scientific Dionex Ultimate 3000, Agilent Infinity 1200. Software : Chromeleon 7.2) Gas Chromatography (Agilent Technologies, Model: G3440B, Software : Chromeleon 7.2 ) UV (Lab india, Perkin elmer) Zeta potential, Particles size distribution (Horiba scientific, Malvern Nanosizer software : SZ-100, Zetasizer, Master sizer-3000), Rheometer (Malvern Kinexus pro plus Software: rspace), Handson Diffusion, Electrolab Diffusion, Osmometer (Genotec),Dissolution, Brookfield Viscometer, Weighing Balance, pH meter.
Experience : 1-3 years
Age : 25-30 Years
Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry / M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis / QA)
Location : Lalru – Punjab
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical Research Development
End Date : 10th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database