Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Junior Research Fellow at DMAPR
ICAR - Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (ICAR-DMAPR) is located on Ahmedabad-Mumbai rail route. The centre is 7 km away from Anand Railway station on Anand-Ahmedabad state highway towards Nadiad. Anand is well connected to all parts of the country by road, rail and Air. The nearby airports are at Vadodara (45 km) and Ahmedabad (65 km). The Indian Council of Agricultural Research established Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research (formerly it was National Research Centre for Medicinal & Aromatic Plants) on November 24, 1992 in a 20.2 hectare irrigated land at Boriavi in Anand district of Gujarat.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
DBT funded Project : "Inventorization, molecular identification and characterization of Garcinia species from northeast India for isolation of Polyisoperenylated benzophenones as taxol mimics".
Remuneration : Rs 31,000/- (consolidated) + HRA as admissible per month
Essential : Post Graduate degree in any branch of Science / Pharmacy / Agriculture / Veterinary / Horticulture with CSIR- UGC NET / GATE / ICAR NET / ICMR NET
Desirable: i). Basic knowledge of Computer.
Period of engagement : Initially for a period of one year and extendable further 02 years on the basis of satisfactory performance or upto the end of Project, which is earlier or will be co¬terminated with the termination of the Project or earlier based on the performance.
Place of work : ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Reporting time is 11:00 a.m. for the above said Interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project.
3. The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
4. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any will be produced at the time of Interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
7. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR- Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of project.
If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
9. The Director, ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
10. Other conditions of service will be governed by ICAR Rules and orders issued from time to
Walk-in-Interview will be held at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand, Gujarat on 30/12/2019 at 11.00 a.m.
The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for Walk-in-Interview. Candidates without Provisional UG/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for appearing in the Walk-in-Interview
See All Other Jobs in our Database