Walk in interview for Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow at CSMCRI | M.Pharm, M.Sc
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry Or M. Pharmacy with NET/ GATE.
Fellowship: 25000 +HRA
Qualifications : M.Sc. in Chemistry or M. Pharmacy with minimum 55 % marks.
Fellowship: 25000 Fixed
Age: As on the date of interview, maximum 30 years (PA-II) and 28 years (JRF). Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Duration of the project: This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year.
Selected candidate will work on a CSIR FTT project on “Development of Optical Sensors / Devices for Glutathione, Homocysteine, and Spermine / Spermidine for Diagnostic Use”.
Candidate may get the chance to enroll for Ph.D. degree. Highly motivated candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee for written test /interview.on 17th January 2019 at 9:30 AM in the institute.
Application may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as
(1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No.,
(2) Date of birth and
(3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.
The following documents in original will be required to appear in the interview:
1. Certificates and marksheets (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth, etc.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials, Two passport size photographs, etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar - 364021,
See All Other Jobs in our Database