Walk in interview for Pharmacist under State AIDS Control Society at AMC Hospital
Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh is one of the premier and oldest medical institutes of the NE region of India. British Philanthropist Sir John Berry White, a retired brigadier of British army and later the civil surgeon of the erstwhile Lakhimpur district in 1870, contributed his lifetime earning of Rupees Fifty Thousand (present day valuation is more than 50 million of rupees) to establish his brain child “Berry White Medical School” in 1900 AD. This school heralded the beginning of Allopathic Medical Education by conferring LMP Diploma in old undivided Assam.
Post : Pharmacist
A walk-in-interview will be held for filling up the following vacant posts for appointment in ART Centre, Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh under Assam State AIDS Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati - 781022 on contractual basis initially for a period of one year and may be extended based on performance appraisal. If the number of applicants for a particular post is more than 10, a written test will be conducted.
Pay (Rs.) Per month : Rs 13,000/-
Qualification/ Experience :
1) Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute.
2) Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care.
Must be registered in the State Pharmacy Council.
Age : Maximum 62 years as on 01/12/2018
The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
• Date of Interview : 27/12/2018 (Reporting Time 10.00 A.M. onwards)
• Venue of Interview: Council Room, Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam.
• The applicants should come with all the original testimonials. A standard form of application Along with a set of photocopies of all the original documents and a recent passport size photograph should be submitted before the interview board.
• No TAOA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database