Vacancy for Research Scientist, Research Assistant at BPSGMC
Although Haryana is No.1 in many sphere of development but keeping in view of the women empowerment and girls’ medical education, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana desired to establish a dream project for girls’ medical education and to provide a world class health services for poor and needy people in the rural area. BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan is the second Government Medical College for girls in the country after a gap of almost 100 years as the Lady Harding Medical College was established in 1914. This is a matter of great pride as it is the first medical college for girls’ medical education after independence, which is a mile stone in the history of country.
Research Scientist (Non Medical)
Qualification/ Experience : M.sc in (Virology / Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Medical Microbiology/Life sciences) from a recognized University with 3 years research experience preferably Medical Microbiology/Virology) OR Ph.D (Virology / Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Medical Microbiology/Life sciences) from a recognized University with one year research experience with one year research experience preferably Medical Microbiology/Virology) (Knowledge of computer application/Data Management desirable)
Monthly Emoluments : Consolidated Rs.60000/-
Qualification/ Experience :
Master’s (Medical Microbiology/Virology/microbiology/biotechnolog y/molecular biology) from a recognized University.
• Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in ICMR/DHR/IDSP/CSIR any other project /Medical College/Govt Institute.
• Knowledge of computer application data management.
Monthly Emoluments : Consolidated Rs.30000/-
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 06 months and on a project mode, extendable up to completion of the project, on the basis of work performance by the concerned authority, if ICMR/DHR gives permission to extend the project.
2. Contract can be terminated at any time based if the performance of the candidate is found un-satisfactory, his/ her service can be terminated in that stage without giving a notice.
3. Applications must reach positively to the Director office, Bhagat Phool Singh Govt Medical College, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat before closing date i.e. 24.12.2018.
4. Written test will be conducted on 7.01.2019 from 11:00 to 12:00 AM and interview will be conducted on 8.01.2019 at 9:00 AM. (No late entries will be allowed)
5. The original documents and certificate along with their attested photocopies related to educational qualification, date of birth, and work experience to be produced at the time of interview otherwise will not be considered for the post.
6. NO Separate letters for written test & interview will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid.
7. Age: As per Haryana Govt, rule (till the closing date).
8. This attachment shall not be a base for regularization of services or for any other similar purpose and shall not be challengeable in any Court of Law. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
9. The selected candidates shall have to submit an undertaking (Part-II) as per ICMR/DHR rules and Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper worth Rs 10/- attested by notary and fitness certificate from medical board, Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat before joining.
10. Director, Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat reserves all the rights to change the number of posts as per requirement and to cancel the interview & selection without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Preference will be given to candidates for all the above posts having work experience in diagnostic virology lab / molecular biology/ animal tissue culture and willingness to travel to study sites as per instructions of principal investigator of the project.
12. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
13. Distance educational qualifications will not be considered.
14. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
Closing date for applications: 24.12.2018
Written test: 7.01.2019
Interview : 8.01.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database