Job Openings for Pharmacists at Safdarjung Hospital
Safdarjung Hospital is a 2900-bed multi-specialty hospital, one of the largest government hospitals in India. It is located in New Delhi on the Ring Road, right opposite the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Until the inception of All India Institute of Medical Science in 1956, Safdarjung Hospital was the only tertiary care hospital in South Delhi. In 1962, it became a centre of training and teaching of Post-graduate students of the University of Delhi. From 1973 to 1990, the hospital and its faculty was associated with University College of Medical Sciences. But with the establishment of Indraprastha University in 1998, the college and hospital were later associated with the Vardhman Mahavir Medical College.
Post : Pharmacist
A written test followed by interview has been conducted for recruitment of Pharmacist on contractual basis for Project entitled “National programme on Containment of Antimicrobial Resistance” sponsored by National Centre for Disease Control, through MoHFW, Government of India.
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/- consolidated (No other allowances are permissible)
Age limits Upto : 45 years
• Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board
• Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
• Eligible and interested candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above should appear for skill test. The candidates should report in Room No. 503, 5th floor, Department of Microbiology, VMMC Building, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi - 110029 along with original, self attested copies, two passport size photographs (one should be pasted on the application form) and complete application form duly filled in Annexure-II.
• Age will be reckoned from the date of issue of advertisement.
• Applications, which are incomplete in any manner, would be summarily rejected. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and they full fill all the eligibility criteria. No correspondence what so ever shall be entertained in this regard.
• The hospital reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard will be final.
• The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to this or any other post under Government services.
Date: 20/12/2018 (Thursday)
(Note: The eligible candidates may register their names for written test between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM. Registration will be closed at 10.30 AM sharp. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be entertained)
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital,
See All Other Jobs in our Database