Vacancy for Packaging Executive at Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited
Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited is one of the fastest growing bio pharmaceutical companies in India. BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products. BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins.
Post : Executive Packaging
1. To complete the daily packing activities as per the monthly packing plan
2. Daily shift and work allocation to all workmen packaging dept. as per the daily packing plan.
3. To meet FGS/Delivery dates as per monthly packing plan
4. Supervision of packing lines in packaging as per requirements in shifts.
5. Supervision and perform in process checks during visual inspection activity in packaging.
6. Completion of online BPR and BMR part II as per daily packing activities in packaging.
7. To order and control the stereos and consumables like ink, cartridges, thinner etc in packaging.
8. Follow up with engineering dept. for machine and area maintenance related issues in packaging.
9. Supervision of transfer of finished goods to FGS in packaging.
10. Supervision of material and man movement in packing Dept.
11. To maintain the change rooms for entry and exit of packing Dept.
12. To conduct the training of skilled staffs, officers & workmen in packaging dept.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
End Date : 10th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database