Vacancy for Business Development Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
Post : Business Development Manager
Responsible for increasing the market penetration of BI products and achieve the sales targets for specific area. Also build relationships and grow BI brand by engaging the opinion leaders in the specified area
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed sales goals through consultative selling and providing a high level of customer service in hospitals and with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). Utilize sales direction and establish effective call patterns to develop and drive sales
• Develop territory mapping to ensure effective level of call frequency on targeted hospitals and practitioners to advance the sales cycle.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by understanding / anticipating needs and providing appropriate solutions to advance the sales process.
• Pursue with business leaders(high potential doctors) in segmentation targeting
• Plan and organize sales strategies by utilizing Hospital and Clinician reports in a manner that maximizes focus on appropriate targets to achieve sales results
• Develop and execute business plan for territory with sales plan at the hospital and health care professional level. Execute the plan to accomplish goals per current sales and marketing direction.
• Complete administrative assignments in a timely manner, maintaining
• Customer records, completing daily call notes and recording of samples. Need to acclimate quickly and use various technology tools
• Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
• Major Focus : Pharmacology, Business Admin , Pharmacology
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
• Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes. Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information.
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma
Last date: 10th, January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database