Require Centralized Monitor at IQVIA
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company. Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
Post : Centralized Monitor
Provide project related assistance for assigned complex project(s), sites and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
• Perform complex processes and tasks that eventually result in high quality deliverables that are completed according to service level agreements (SLAs) and within project timelines
• Establish and maintain effective project/ site communications
• Create and maintain relevant project documents
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
• Participate in document management (creation, review, maintenance, storage, as applicable)
• Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and min 2 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
• Good problem solving skills
• Good planning, time management and prioritization skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work
• Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects balancing competing priorities
• Ability to coach/ mentor junior colleagues
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• May require working in shifts.
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in life sciences
Experience: At least 2 year
Location : Thane
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database