Recruitment for Pharmacists at South Eastern Coalfields | Government Job
South Eastern Coalfields Limited is the largest coal producing company in the country. The coal reserves of South Eastern Coalfields Limited are spread over two States, namely, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh and the Company is operating 89 mines with 35 Mines in the State of Madhya Pradesh and 54 Mines in the State of Chhattisgarh besides a Coal Carbonization Plant namely Dankuni Coal Complex (DCC) at Dankuni in West Bengal on lease basis from Coal IndiaLimited.
Post : Pharmacist
Category : Tech-& Sup. Gr. C
Minimum Qualification : Must be Matriculate having passed Pharmacist exam from an institute recognized / approved by the govt, and registered with pharmacy Council with Valid registration under Pharmacy Act. 1948.
Mode of Promotion : Selection /placement at area level
Cadre Scheme : I.I. NO. 36, Dated 27.08.98 Annexure- VI-2 (Rev)
1. Govt. /PSU employees should send their application through proper channel.
2. Application form should be filled completely. Enclosed attested potocopies of all Academic & Technical Qualification, Experience. Incomplete application will not be considered.
3. Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
4. The copy of Caste certificate issued by the competent authority which should be counter signed with seal by Gezetteds Officer.
5. Application filled as per format in plain paper along with two attested passport size photographs should be sent by post, addressed to
General Manager (Man Power),
South Eastern Coalfields Limited,
P.B.No. 60, Bilaspur (CG)
Pin 495 006.
Application will be accepted only by post.
6. Name of the post “Post applied for ……………..” should be mentioned clearly on the top of the right side of the envelope.
7. All the information regarding advertisement, written test,interview and selection will be seen in SECL website secl.gov.in.
8. Candidature of ineligible candidates shall be rejected at any stage.
9. The advertised posts may be reduced/increased.
Last Date : 29th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database