Job opening for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Innovation Fellow (25 posts) in National Innovation Foundation | Salary upto Rs 60,000/-
The National Innovation Foundation (NIF) - India was set up in March 2000 with the assistance of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. It is India's national initiative to strengthen the grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge. Its mission is to help India become a creative and knowledge-based society by expanding policy and institutional space for grassroots technological innovators.
Post : Innovation Fellow
National Innovation Foundation-India is India's national initiative to strengthen the grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge. NIF invites applications from highly motivated professionals (Indian nationals) who are initiative - driven and performance- oriented for the following posts.
No of posts : 25
First Class Masters with at least two years' experience in
• Information Technology
• Business and Entrepreneurship Development
• Life Science
• Pharmaceutical Science
• Medical Science, Ayurvedic Sciences, Veterinary
• Industrial and Product Design, Mechanical / Agriculture Engineering.
• Graphic Design
Desirable: Doctorate degree and experience in relevant area at a reputed institution
Emolument : Up to Rs 60,000/- for the position of Innovation Fellow
• The number of posts to be filled may vary. The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
• The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
• The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
• The persons with disabilities are also allowed to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit.
• Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organizations should apply through proper channel.
• Age not exceeding 50 years for the posts of Scientist 'F' and 35 Years for the post of Innovation Fellow / Administration Associate / Manger. The upper age limit is relaxable for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Ex-service men, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time. In this regards, the Director, NIF may relax the upper age limit in case of highly experienced candidates in specialized areas.
• Candidates can send applications in the prescribed form (please download the same from our website nifindia.org) along with a detailed CV, passport size photograph, sample of work/reports, two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied, to
National Innovation Foundation - India,
Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar
Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382650, India by speed / registered post.
Note: Applications without the suitability note will not be considered. The application format can be downloaded.
The last date of submission of application is 14/01/2019.
National Innovation Foundation - India
Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar-Mahudi Road Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382650
See All Other Jobs in our Database