Our client is a fast growing pharma co. with its plant located at Murbad, Maharashtra.
Post : Production Officer (Injectables)
• Should have good hands on experience on sterile facility project.
• SOP Preparations, review and compliance.
• Handling of QMS activities like deviations, change controls, CAPA and risk assessments.
• Preparation of URS and Technical specifications.
• Responsible for qualifications like IQ, OQ, PQ and RQ of equipments and facility.
• Ensure operation and routine activity as per Standard operating procedure & cGMP norms.
• Responsible for Production related task including planning and process control and troubleshooting for achieving the periodic schedule.
• Responsible for Manufacturing, component, preparation, filling, visual inspection and packing activities.
• Responsible for maintaining the manpower.
• Training of operating personal on the cGMP and operational aspects of the equipment / processes and systems to ensure timely start of Production operations.
• Coordination with QA, QC, warehouse and engineering for smooth functioning of operations.
• Maintenance and up keeping the area as per cGMP and regulated requirement and putting efforts for improvement in quality and productivity.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of preventive and periodic maintenance.
• Responsible for procurement of consumable material required for routine production activity.
• To ensure schedule validation of the equipment calibration of devices and maintenance of equipment’s.
• Responsible for implementation of systems, process and procedures to facilitate smooth functioning of overall operations enhance operational efficiency and cost optimization.
• Should be approved from Maharashtra FDA for parenteral formulations
• Experience in a similar industry with manufacturing set-up (injectables).
• Ready to travel to Murbad (Kalyan Dist.), Maharashtra.
• Preferably male candidates only with excellent communication skills.
Experience : 2-6 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Murbad, Kalyan Dist. Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 10th January, 2019
If the position interests you, kindly write to us along with your CV at email@example.com, also mention your current/expected CTC, notice period.
See All Other Jobs in our Database