Opportunity for Product Manager at Bayer | M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
Post : Product Manager (Cardiovascular Risk Management)
• Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
• Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
• Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for brand.
• Accurate management of budgets for brand.
• Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimise return for Bayer Zydus Pharma.
• Delivery of sales targets.
• Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programmes related to it.
• Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools.
• Support and Build team to achieve team goals. Management of external agencies to meet team goals.
• Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
University degree or equivalent in Pharmacy, Science, Marketing or Business qualification.
MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage. 3-5 years field sales experience or related marketing services experience and brand management experience. Product executive or related marketing services experience: 12-18 months.
Experience : 12-18 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA
Location : Thane
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Cardiovascular Risk Management
End Date : 25th Januaray, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database