Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Manager at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Senior Manager
1. Develop strategy, organizational and governance framework for risk management at site level.
2. Ensure overall effectiveness of risk management process at site.
3. Update / administer the RMC database.
4. Develop and implement various techniques for proactive risk identification.
5. Ensure good risk description and scoring as per standards.
6. Ensure risk owners & mitigation leaders are assigned for all risks.
7. Ensure availability of mitigation plans for the identified risks
8. Regular follow up on the progress of the mitigation plans and update the status.
9. Ensure updating of Site risk register.
10. Organize & conduct departmental and governance meetings regularly.
11. Ensure training is imparted to all the relevant stakeholders on Risk Management process by providing training materials.
12. Strengthen the capabilities of risk management with identified processes.
13. Be part of the Risk Coordinators network.
14. Prepare and share Site Business Continuity Plan (BCP) with the standard exercises.
15. Support risk management process for projects in co-ordination with project manager / leader.
Skills / Knowledge:
1. Knowledge on basics of risk management and ICH Q9 principles.
2. Knowledge on risk management tools & templates.
3. Knowledge on business, quality and HSE processes.
4. Deployment of an appropriate methodology to conduct risk assessments.
5. Ability to work with cross functional team and global team.
6. Basic knowledge in Project management
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Experience in handle tasks independently.
9. Experience with MS office.
Masters degree in Pharmacy /Biotechnology/Sciences
Atleast 8 yrs of experience in the relevant field
Previous experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech industry
Experience : 8 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 15th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database