BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, and Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
Post : Pharmacists
Max. Age : 35 years
Qualification : D.Pharma/B.Pharma/M.Pharma (Candidate Should Have Non Attached Delhi Registered Pharmacist Licence)
Experience : Candidate should have 01-02 Years’ experience in Dispensing of Medicines or Managing Medical Store
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/- per month
Conveyance Expenses : Rs. 3,500/- per month
Telephone Expenses : Rs. 500/- per month
1. Assessment of stock level at store.
2. Ensure timely orders to avoid stock outs.
3. Ensure smooth operation of store.
4. MIS management.
5. Ensure smooth functioning of Supply Chain.
6. All other work assigned by seniors.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.
2. Applicants having additional qualifications from the reputed universities and already worked in a similar position shall have preference.
3. Person having experience of working in PSUs and Pharma industry may get preference.
4. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and reimbursement of mobile phone/telephone charges as per rules.
b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI, in future.
8. Contractual appointment will vary up to three years subject to yearly renewal on the basis of performance.
9. Applicants will have to produce one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification at the time of interview, along with the duly filled in attached application form.
10. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
11. The Applicant should have non attached (Free) valid Delhi Registered Pharmacist certificate.
12. Interested candidates shall appear for Walk-In-Interviews to be held on 14.12.2018 with duly filled in application form. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview in BPPI.
Date of Walk-In-Interview : 14-12-2018
Time of Walk-In-Interview : 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Interview Venue : BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI),
E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055
See All Other Jobs in our Database