Job for Senior Research Fellow at NIIH
In the first twenty five years, using limited space, limited resources and budget, talented and highly enthusiastic young scientists from the center under the guidance of dynamic stalwarts Dr. H M Bhatia and Dr. A J Baxi could produce as many as 271 publications of which 71 were published in prestigious international journals. The centre had many discoveries to it’s credit. Seeing this progress, ICMR decided to rechristen BGRC as ‘Institute of Immunohaematolgy’ at the time of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the Institute in 1982 to accommodate all the departments of the centre under one roof.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Under the project ‘Establishing the advanced centre for diagnosis and management of primary Immunodeficiency Disorders (PID) ’’
Qualifications & Experience
Essential : M.Sc. In Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry With With 2 Years Research Experience.
Desirable : Experience In Molecular Biology.
Age : Below 28 Years
Stipend : Rs. 28,000 + 30% Hra
Application and selection procedure: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from download from NIIH website niih.org.in and ICMR icmr.nic.in. Duly filled application along with the excel sheet (both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 05.01.2019. The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on 08.01.2019 at 9.00 am with the application form and one set of self attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and category (if applicable) for verification.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
2. Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
3. Since the post are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular posts and benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession,Medical Claim etc. are not applicable under the rules.
4. Age is relatable upto 5 years for Government servants in accordance with the instructions issued by DOPT from time to time in this regard.
5. No.TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the nterview or joining of post and out stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for Interview and joining of post, if offered.
6. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
7. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Prior information of attending of Tests/Interview is required by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org up to 05.01.2019. No candidate shall be entertained after 10.00 am on the test day.
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY
13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai - 400012.
See All Other Jobs in our Database