Job for Research and Development Associate at Unilever | M.Sc, M.Pharm
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Post : R & D Associate/Senior R & D Associate
- Independently handle design and deploy projects for Lakme Innovations
- Develop formulation prototypes and design and carry out lab experiments to deliver to brief
- Use available data base and vendor information effectively to access technology and apply in local development projects
- Pilot Plant work and storage stability studies for projects being handled.
- Coordinate and conduct process trials at manufacturing units to establish scale-up of technology. Part of multifunctional team delivering innovation projects
- Support manufacturing units to resolve quality and raw material related issues
- Generate product specifications in Interspec and ensure implementation.
- Constantly evaluate competitor products and establish benchmark levels.
- Identify process equipments requirements and engage with factory team and suppliers to facilitate design development and standardise.
- Identify potential opportunities for constant improvement in Quality and value offered in current and new projects.
- Analyse consumer complaints and provide feedback to Quality assurance
- Identify opportunities for simplification and harmonisation of tests and equipments. Though not responsible for budget management, should be able to provide inputs and support for monitoring same.
- As part of his job requirements the incumbent will manage lab assistants/ workmen in lab and pilot plant functioning.
• Master’s level qualification in science (pharmaceuticals/chemistry, cosmetology or chemical engineering.)
Ideal candidate will have experience in R&D - product development in FMGC. At least 2 to • 5 years of formulation development experience is essential. Knowledge of technology transfer process is desirable.
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai HURC
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database