Job for Manager in Imaging Research at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Manager, Imaging Research
• Maintains effective partnershiap with Project Managers to ensure harmonized and efficient efforts across studies
• Provide general and if applicable project specific trainings to new hire and existing employees, including direct training to the IRA/IA/PA, group based on area of specialization.
• Maintains project specific access control to applications and corporate systems.
• Functions independently to perform monitoring tasks needed to meet project deadlines, including but not limited to the monitoring of project backlogs.
• Takes a leadership role to focus project team on meeting project-specific goals.
• Assists with managing projects under the guidance of the Program Directors and Project Managers.
• Maintains an intimate knowledge of the daily tasks performed by their staff (IA/IRA/PA,).
• Ensures appropriate local and global resourcing assigned to projects by monitoring deliverables and backlog reports.
• Development, revision, implementation and monitoring of department SOPs and Guidelines.
• Coordinate efforts across all offices to ensure harmonization and sharing of best practices across IRA/IA/PA tasks in all locations globally.
• Provides continual review of procedures to determine maximum efficiency for their direct reports.
• Responsible for all management aspects for his/her team including, but not limited to:
o Hiring, training, development and assimilation of staff
o Provide regular feedback through 1:1s and through the annual performance review process
o Supports and facilitates the training needs of the IRA/IA/PA, groups to include all required and desired training.
o Maintains regular visibility of daily staff utilization and performance.
• Perform any other duties as required by this position or the IRA/IA position
• BA/BS in a biological science, health science or pharmacy or equivalent degree or experience
• Previous experience in the healthcare industry (Pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or CRO).
• Clinical trial experience preferred.
• Imaging experience strongly preferred.
• Management experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Managing and motivating team members
• Conflict management
• Excellent leadership and line management skills
• Ability to train and mentor people
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience with computer applications including database management
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork across global offices
• Ability to meet simultaneous timelines/deliverables with a high quality of work result
• Advanced understanding of the Clinical Trial Process
• Proficient in Microsoft Office of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Imaging Research
End Date: 25th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database