Job for Associate Professor at Yashwantrao Bhonsale College of Pharmacy
Yashwantrao Bhonsale College of Pharmacy (YBCP) is the first ever Pharmacy College in Sindhudurg district introducing pinnacle of excellence in pharma education and research. The commitment for total quality management (TQM) and discipline is prime slogan and motto of our college. To cater the need of technical & professional education in Konkan region especially in Sindhudurg district, YBCP commenced from June 2015 with a state of art ultra-modern infrastructure offering B. Pharm and D. Pharm course. It has taken a huge stride towards providing the advance technical education to each & every rural student of the region.
Post : Associate Professor
No of posts : 04
Pharmaceutics : 01
Pharmaceutical Chemistry : 01
Pharmacology : 01
Pharmacognosy : 01
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teaching and learning support
• Research and scholarship
• Liaison and networking
• Managing people
• Pastoral care
• Initiative, problem solving and decision-making
• Planning and managing resources
• Work environment Expertise
1. Bachelors and Master’s Degree in Pharmacy with First or equivalent either in Bachelors or Master’s Degree.
2. Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
3. Post Ph.D. publication & guiding students is essential.
4. Minimum of 5 Years approved Teaching/ Research / Industrial experience of which at least 2 years post Ph.D. experience is desirable.
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Sawantwadi, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Teaching
End Date : 10th January, 2019
Eligible candidates must mail their resume with all other essential documents in Pdf format on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. V. A. Jagtap
Yashwantrao Bhonsale College of Pharmacy, Sawantwadi
See All Other Jobs in our Database