Covance looking for Assistant Clinical Data Analyst | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Assistant Clinical Data Analyst
- Follow applicable departmental standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Complete required trainings according to timelines
- Review and action queries on an ongoing basis and update database appropriately
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) according to validation plan for applicable data management systems
- Maintain data management related operational data flows
- Review reports and take actions as defined in the Data Management Plan (DMP) or Electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) review manual.
- Provide listings for review to study teams as defined in the DMP and process discrepancies appropriately
- Perform ongoing and final consistency checks review protocol deviation and data listings as defined in the DMP and eCRF review manual
- Perform updates post database lock, if any
- Issue queries as appropriate for data points that exhibit unacceptable discrepancies
- Ensure that all data management activities are conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Support quality control checks for the trial
- Other duties as assigned by study management
Graduate or Post-Graduate (2018 batch pass) in Life Sciences / Pharmacy / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Nursing, or certification in allied health profession from an appropriate accredited institution with a minimum of 60% and above, and having 0-6 months of work experience, then you can make the most of your extraordinary potential at Covance. Covance operates in two shifts (Morning and Evening shifts) and candidates will be required to work in one of the shifts.
Experience : 0-6 months of work experience
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Data
End Date : 21st January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database