Sikkim University presently located at Gangtok, the capital town of Sikkim operates from several hired buildings located along NH-10. The main administrative office of the University is located at Samdur, 6th Mile, Tadong. The permanent campus of the University is coming up at Yangang in South Sikkim. The nearest airport and railway station are Bagdogra and New Jalpaiguri respectively.
Post : Pharmacist
SIKKIM UNIVERSITY, a Central University located in peaceful and beautiful natural surroundings of Sikkim in Eastern Himalayan region, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens having requisite qualification for the following NON-TEACHING POSITIONS.
Pay Levels as per 7th CPC : Level 5
(i) Class 12th Standard in Science subject from a recognized Board/University.
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
Age limit: Between 18 and 27 years with relaxation in upper age for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs as per GoI rules.
1) The University reserves the right to:
(a) Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future.
(c) Relax any of the qualifications/experience/age at its discretion in the interest of the University; and
(d) Not-to fill up any or all the advertised posts on regular basis.
2) Persons already in regular service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
3) Relaxations to SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs and other relaxations as prescribed in R&P Rules and GoI rules.
4) No TA will be paid for written examination/skill test.
5) Any dispute with regards to selection/recruitment process will be subject to court/tribunals having jurisdiction over Gangtok.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7) Interested candidates may apply online through the University website cus.ac.in on or before 15.01.2019.
8) Application Fee:
General & OBC : Rs 300
SC/ST/PWD/Women : Nil
9) The emoluments, allowances, facilities & other benefits of the selected officers/officials will be in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government/UGC from time to time.
10) The last date for receiving the online application is 15.01.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database