Applications are invited for Principal at Shivlingeshwar College of Pharmacy
Applications are invited for the post of Principal to be filled in Shivlingeshwar College of Pharmacy, (Permanent Non Granted), Almala, Tq. Ausa, Dist. Latur run by Shri Vishweshwar Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Almala,Tq. Ausa, Dist. Latur. Eligible candidates should submit their application along with all necessary documents within Fifteen days from the date of publication of the Advertisement by Registered post only.
Post : Principal
1. Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or Equivalent either in bachelors or Masters Degree.
2. Ph.D. or Equivalent in appropriate discipline.
3. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
4. Minimum of 10 years experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of professor or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry.
5. In case of research experience, good academic record and books/ patients record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.
6. If the experience in industry is consider, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to professor level with active participation record in devising / designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/ research paper publications/ IPR/ Patients etc as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.
Salary & Allowances:
Pay scale as per the U.G.C., AICTE, State Government & Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University’s rules from time to time
1. Prescribed application form is available on the University website (srtmun.ac)
2. No T.A./D.A. will be paid to attend the interview.
3. Eligible candidates those are already in services should submit their applications through proper channel.
4. All attested Photocopies of certificates and other relevant documents should be attached with the application form.
See All Other Jobs in our Database