Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (08 posts) at CSMCRI | walk in
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/PA-II
Number of Posts :- 8, Gen
Qualifications: for JRF MSc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET (LS) or GATE and for PA-II MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55%
Fellowship: For JRF Rs 25000/ + HRA as per institutional guidelines and for PA-II Rs 25000 p.m. (consolidated).
Age: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years for JRF and for PA-II maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
“Catalysis for sustainable development,” “Hydroformylation of olefins” and “Synthesis and characterization of recyclable chiral metal complexes for Asymmetric aza Henry reaction of isatin N-protected ketamine/cyclic imines under homogenous conditions”
Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 20th December, 2017 at 9.30 am in this Institute.
You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as
(1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No.,
(2) Date of birth and
(3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
A written exam will also be conducted before the interview for PA-II. You can send application at the E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. For any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID.
These posts are purely temporary. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database