Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Scientist
• Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
• Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
• Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
• Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation
Skill and Behavioral
• Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
• Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
• Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate
• Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances
• Ability to independently plan, prioritize and execute assigned deliverables
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and build internal connect
Minimum Masters in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical sciences or similar technical discipline
Location: Greater Mumbai
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Code: 1700213923W
End Date: 19th January, 2018
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database.