National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organized around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health.
NHSRC intends recruiting Short Term Consultant for Health Technology Assessment on Breast Cancer Screening purely on contractual basis
Roles & Responsibility:
• Undertaking literature review on healthcare technologies
• Collecting information on efficacy of technologies based on published data from trials, studies and product package inserts.
• Analysis of data/market research on technology costs and pricing
• Review of safety aspects of technologies based on secondary literature
• Review of legal, ethical and social impacts of healthcare technologies
• Writing of Health Technology Assessment Reports
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time in the division or required by Executive Director, NHSRC
Age: 30 years & below.
Contract Period: Initially for 3 months and extendable, subject to Performance and need of the Division.
Location: NHSRC Office, New Delhi
Competencies and Experience:
• Graduation in engineering/Biological sciences/Medicine/clinical research. A post-graduation in relevant discipline is desirable.
• Relevant experience related to health sector programs - at least one year
• Published work in the area of health technology assessments or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices is desirable.
• Previous experience in compilation of health technology assessment reports is desirable.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
• Good communication and presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Knowledge in Health systems development desirable.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
1) The criteria may be relaxed if supported with relevant experience and expertise.
2) It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on the Online Application Form, without which it will not be accepted.
To Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 4 p.m. on 25-December-2017.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database