Career for Master’s degree in Life Sciences at Regional Medical Research Centre
A walk-in-interview (written test/interview) is scheduled to be held at the office of ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023 for recruitment of contractual one post of SRF for project entitled “Feasibility of using two simple tools for improving documentation during child birth in peripheral health facility”.
Essential Qualification : M. Sc (Life Sciences)/ MA (Social Sciences)/ Master in Social Work (MSW) degree holders with two years research experience or MBBS/ MPH degree holders
Consolidated Salary : Rs. 28,000/- with 20% HRA
Desirable Qualification : With medical and dental qualification
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. No TA DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/skill test/ interview.
7. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
8. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
9. Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
10. Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff.
11. The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
12. Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selection panel list.
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the walk-in-interview along with the attached prescribed format and photocopies of the documents/ certificates, CV along with a passport size photograph at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 on above mentioned dates. Applicant should report to the centre between 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM on the specified date below. After scrutiny and verification of original documents eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
Eligible candidates may walk-in on 05.01.2018 at 10:00 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database.